THE PROCESS/HOW IT WORKS
Working with us is easy and convenient:
- Specify desired album size and number of pages/spreads.
- Select images you feel are must haves in the album and place them in a separate folder (marked “MUST HAVES”) from the remaining images.
- Submit your high resolution files via ftp upload, submitting your images on a DVD or thumb drive.
- We create the album and then send you low-resolution files to review or a link to view the album online.
- You request any desired changes; we make the revisions.
- Once the final layout is approved we will send you an invoice.
- Upon payment we will send you the final designs.
- You can then send the images/layout to your album company for printing.
It is essential that all parties involved are satisfied with the end result and as long as the revisions do not affect the size of the album there are no charges. (e.g. Image swaps, placement of images, etc. are all free.)
SET UP FEE
There is a $25 one time set up fee for each album company and album size within each company. This covers setting up an ftp site for your use and creating templates for each album you offer according to each album manufactures specifications.
Please contact us for our pricing.