DO YOU SELL TO BRIDES AND FAMILIES?
Yes, as long as you have the high-resolution digital images from your event and a release from your photographer, we’d be happy to create custom albums for you and your family.
DO I HAVE TO HAVE THE COPYRIGHT FOR MY IMAGES?
If you have the copyright then we can proceed immediately with creating your album. If you don’t, then you need to get a written release from the photographer or whoever holds the copyright to your images. We will need you to send a copy of a signed release or a copy of the contract stating you have permission to use the images in your album.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR YOU TO CREATE AN ALBUM FOR US?
1. Decide on the album you like. Consider your budget, the size of the album, the cover material and style, number of pages, etc.
2. Send us the images you want in the album. Be sure to include background and detail images as well as the people shots. Send images through our ftp site or copy your files to a CD or DVD and mail them to us. (Please do not send us the original copy of your CD or DVD)
3. We design the album and then send the layout to you for your approval. You can request changes and we revise the design and resend it.
4. Once you approve the design, we send the layouts for printing and binding.
5. We receive your albums, inspect them and send them right to you.
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCESS TAKE?
The design usually takes us about 3-5 days from the time we receive the images. From then, it depends on how long the design approval and any redesign might take. Then the printing and binding typically takes 4-6 weeks.
HOW MUCH DO YOUR ALBUMS COST?
There is a large range of prices because of the variety of album sizes, page capacities, cover materials, options, etc. And some album companies just cost more than others. Please contact us so to discuss what type of albums you are looking for and then we can provide you with pricing.